Sunday, October 26, 2008

Arrogant Ass

I was thinking about my Internet habits and population demographics as I walked through Wal-Mart yesterday and most of the men I saw looked like me and I was in costume as an amalgam of Todd Palin, Joe 6 Pack and Joe the Plumber. I realized that while I was thinking "arrogant ass" that an immage search for "arrogant ass" would yield the following:



Despite the fact that what I had in mind was this:





I had to change my search from "arrogant ass" to "laughing donkey."

With proclivities like that and the decided possiblity that most don't even know what a proclivity is (and no -- it isn't someone you have to pay to lick), I realized that the potential audience for my words is extremely small. Personally I'm going for 0.01% of the world population, which should give me an audience of about 500,000.

No comments: